[Sca-cooks] Holiday dining and Santa Stuff

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Wed Jan 2 20:42:16 PST 2013

I am unabashedly proud of our Christmas feast... I cooked a 30 pound pig in
the brick firepit on the back patio of our new house, and each member of my
family brought one dish to contribute to the feast. Even my kids each chose
a recipe and cooked it themselves. We had black beans, yellow rice, fried
plantains, corn pudding, sweet potato and pineapple curry, mashed sweet
potatoes, a huge cheese and charcuterie board, ice cream cake, and banana
pudding. There's pictures here if anyone's interested:

http://www.greenbasket.me/2012/12/27/our-christmas-pig-roast/

Madhavi