[Sca-cooks] Estonian food

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Jan 28 09:15:26 PST 2013

I visited Olde Hansa a few years ago. The decor is lovely but, at least
then, the food wasn't consistently period. Not only did they serve
coffee, the recipes, so far as I could tell, were invented by the
proprietor on the basis of his guesses, not actually taken from period
cookbooks. I don't know if that situation has changed since.

--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com