[Sca-cooks] Officially serving modern food at SCA events

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Jan 30 08:01:06 PST 2013

Are your cranky pants big enough for two?

I encountered this problem a couple of times as an autocrat, and really,
if you can't go without booze for a few hours, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. And
as far as I'm concerned, it should not be my problem.

Liutgard, up to early and not happy about it.

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: