[Sca-cooks] Off topic but important

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 06:42:03 PST 2013

I've had bad problems with pantry moths (candle bugs is our local name for them).  What everyone has said is true - freeze and seal.  Also clean your pantry from top to bottom to make sure you get any coccoons and every trace of flour dust that might be on the shelves, walls, or floor.

With the ants, in addition to using boric acid, mop more frequently for a while.  Ants leave a scent track for others to follow.  We have an annual migration through our bathroom every August, and busting up the highway puts a quick end to it.

Talana