[Sca-cooks] Chocolate of Modica, chocolate of Alicante

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 14 20:18:59 PST 2013

It's a rather rare volume. Worldcat only lists it as being at the Library of Congress
and Biblioteca Nacional de Espana. Interlibrary loan is probably not an option.

There are two copies on abebooks for $60.00 plus with shipping from Spain.

Johnnae

On Jan 14, 2013, at 4:00 PM, Christiane wrote:snipped  I think this book was mentioned on the list before, but I am wondering if anyone has read it and whether it is factually credible: