[Sca-cooks] Dragaons (Was: Question remove vs course)

morgana morgana at gci.net
Tue Jan 1 16:29:00 PST 2013

On Jan 1, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Antonia di Benedetto Calvo <dama.antonia at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 2, 2013 2:26 AM, "Susan Nalley" <alistrina at optonline.net> wrote:
>>
>> Morgana yr Oerfa wrote:
>>

>>> Dragons are only those very noisy things that fly in the sky and make
> outdoor court hard to hear occasionally.
>>

>> Ahh, *That*s the perfect name for them!
>
> Really? I tend to think they're best not remarked upon at all.
>
> Antonia

It depends entirely on how annoying those military helicopters are being from the base next door (G). Although they weren't near as annoying as the tycho (spelling?) drum practice that broke out during investiture court a couple summers ago. They were sufficiently far away in theory, but oh my they were loud.

Morgana