[Sca-cooks] Russian sources

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Sat Jan 19 14:30:11 PST 2013

I did a Russian feast a few years ago and did a tasting platter of all of
the things I wanted to serve but were either expensive enough to only be
able to afford a tiny serving, or were too weird. I served smoked eel,
various Russian pickles, and a beet and horseradish relish. It was wildly
successful.

Madhavi