[Sca-cooks] Academic events in 2013?

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 8 02:36:18 PST 2013

Salvete,

I've been lucky in getting a grant to attend a conferencbe this year, and I'm wondering which one would be best. The money probvably won't stretch to transatlantic flights, unfortunately. My first idea was the Oxford Symposium, though it does conflict with an SCA event I wm supposed to cook at. So I wanted to ask if anyone can think of any other culinary history themed event that would be worth attending. I can't seem to find any mention of a 2013 Leeds Symposium. Anything else?

Thanks

Giano