[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Anyone?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Jul 14 07:45:05 PDT 2013

On 7/14/2013 5:39 AM, Johnna Holloway wrote:
> List has been quiet. Is everyone packing?

Nope. Been sick. :-(

> So who is going to Pennsic? What are you cooking or planning to do? Classes?

Everyone I've talked to says I shouldn't go- I can't handle heat, and my
health has been lousy enough. I don't need yet another rise to ER.

I will be at Sport of Kings though- and Papa Gunthar will be there! I'm
hoping that he will come play in my kitchen...

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: