[Sca-cooks] Last minute Pennsic notes-

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Jul 18 19:38:14 PDT 2013

We have a bumper crop of mint this year in the side yard, so I just clipped
some, as one of my last chores before we leave for Land Grab. It will be
drying in a paper bag on the way there, and through Party in the Parking
Lot tomorrow. I didn't grab a whole lot- there's a limit to how much
harvesting I'm going to do in the dark- but there should be enough for a
batch of sekanjeban, or a bit of mint for whatever, so if you'd like some,
stop down at SPCA camp, in W10. Once you find W10, most folks can tell you
where we are, or if you've been there before, we'll be in the same spot ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

.I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I
have read with pleasure. -Clarence Darrow