[Sca-cooks] Collections of canons from Church councils.

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 08:32:42 PDT 2013

This may be a French version of the Church councils.
http://archive.org/details/histoiredesconci21hefele

Internet Archive doesn't have the strange habits of google books.

The link to the Latin collection didn't work

http://atilf.atilf.fr/

Instead it said something in French that sounded very naughty.

best regards
Magnus