[Sca-cooks] Sundays in Lent

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Jul 28 08:55:46 PDT 2013

As a librarian, I have to mention that The New Advent website is not
"from the Catholic Church's official site". It is the result of a volunteer headed endeavor to place the 1913
Catholic Encyclopedia online.

Official Catholic material appears as "Copyright © Libreria Editrice Vaticana " or from the
http://www.vatican.va/phome_en.htm website.

Johnnae