[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Anyone?

Galefridus Peregrinus galefridus at optimum.net
Mon Jul 15 12:27:56 PDT 2013

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:39:05 -0400
> From: Johnna Holloway To: Cooks within the SCA Subject: [Sca-cooks]
> Pennsic Anyone?
>
> List has been quiet. Is everyone packing?
>
> So who is going to Pennsic? What are you cooking or planning to do?
> Classes?
> Johnnae
> sitting around and waiting for silly season here

Going to Pennsic, teaching two classes, each twice:

1. Recipe redaction -- both sessions will be in cooking lab in
Aethelmearc Royal.
2. "But I can't read that!" -- a class on using resources in languages
other than English. Teaching jointly with my wife, who will be the
primary teacher.

-- Galefridus