[Sca-cooks] Pennsic Anyone?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 14 19:10:22 PDT 2013

Johnnae said:
<<< List has been quiet. Is everyone packing? >>>

It sure has. :-(

<<< So who is going to Pennsic? What are you cooking or planning to do? Classes? >>>

Not me. Until I get a new kidney and maybe a pancreas. Anyone want to donate one to me? :-)

Until then, although there are several kidney dialysis centers within 15 miles, it's a bit much to get a ride over there every other day during Pennsic. :-(

I wish everyone the best and hope some of you will let us folks at home know what happens. Not just the big stuff, but the small stuff, too. Then we can live Pennsic vicariously through you!

If anyone attends a good class, food oriented or not, I'd love to hear about it. If they happen to have a good handout, please ask them to send an electronic copy to me for possible inclusion in the Florilegium.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com