[Sca-cooks] Grilled Doughnuts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 9 08:34:10 PDT 2013

Almost silly season, but I don't want to forget about this one, so I will post it now:

"Grilled Doughnuts & Deep-fried Meatloaf: New State-Fair Foods for 2013."
There will be deep-fried meatloaf on a stick, as well as deep-fried olives, deep-fried bread pudding, a deep-fried Monte Cristo sandwich and, of course, deep-fried pickles. But in addition to being battered and fried, the pickles are dusted with powdered sugar and served with a chocolate dipping sauce.

http://tinyurl.com/kc3rzez

Or see them here

http://www.mnstatefair.org/fun/new_food/

Johnnae