[Sca-cooks] axeman cooking symposium

kathryn gordon gordonattekathy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 09:17:34 PDT 2013

Can you make your own place setting, fork, knife or spoon?

 Can you brew your own drink for dinner, feast or just the fun of it?

 Do you know a certain style of cooking, fire pit, hearth, baking,
feasting? How about the history of cooking, where you get certain recipes
from? Maybe you know something about knives sharpening or what pan is best
used for a certain purpose?

 Well if you do, I am looking for people to teach at the Third Annual
Cooking Symposium on November 8 -10 at Axeman IX, Skorragardr (Shawnee,
OK), Ansteorra. Please contact me if you think you might be interested, and
I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.

 Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn

Kathryn Gordon

 gordon-kathy at att.net

gordonattekathy at gmail.com