[Sca-cooks] Anyone know modern Turkish?

Sandra J. Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 5 05:50:58 PDT 2013

>>However, since you are on a Mac and it is very easy to translate a document to PDF, which keeps all the funny characters, I would do that. The reader won't be able to edit the PDF, without a bit of trouble, but the receiver should see all the correct characters and your original formatting.  If it looks good on your system, the generated PDF should also.

The reader(s) could print it out, mark it up and mail it back. Or perhaps send an email with a description of the changes.<<<

Adobe has a comment/sticky function, similar to that in Word Perfect and Word.  It's not like marking up a Word document, where you can "accept" a change, but it shows exactly where the comment refers to.

Sandra