[Sca-cooks] Pomegranates

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 18:31:35 PDT 2013

I checked in You Tube to see how people does. I did a try and cut the fruits in two, took the seeds out and mixed it with water and lemon. I cooked the mixture in a pan for one hour with sugar and I got a kind of jam, but it was far to sweet, I have not found any use for it.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone