[Sca-cooks] Pantry raid...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Mar 6 13:15:56 PST 2013

West Coast Culinary Symposium
http://dragonsmist.antir.sca.org/index.php/wccs/

Not to throw a damper on the cooking with fire, but
I suppose the question one might ask is how much one needs for a two hour class.
Cooking play time, in the fire- first hour & Wafffles!
Cooking play time, in the fire, second hour

You might want to pare down and take less so that you don't return with it all never touched or used.
If it were several hours, then one might bring more and use it, but this is a limited time period.

I'm sorry I can't attend this year but the son is graduating and we have his senior show to attend.

Johnnae