[Sca-cooks] Irish food

Kathleen Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Fri Mar 15 07:44:53 PDT 2013

Did someone say..................  LOL!

Not much for me this year, on a strict budget this month.  But some nice ham slices from the freezer, and taters and cabbage will make us happy. ;)

Maybe some Guiness beef stew instead but it depends.

My husband is of the 'taste this' carousel for the season, so I am keeping things homey and familiar.  He puts up with so much!

I ***could*** freak him out with an Irish breakfast, sans puddings.  That could be fun. ;)

Cailte

Kathleen Roberts

Supervisor, Student Records

Division of Enrollment Management

University of New Mexico

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."  W.B. Yeats

"The hand that rocks the ladle rules the world."  Nadia G.