[Sca-cooks] Great Knife Score?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:12:28 PDT 2013

You can't pass up a deal like that.  I can't tell you about your clever but
I have owned one for many years.  I do not find it is the knife I go to
often.  Maybe because it doesn't live with my other knives. I use it for
hacking apart bones, squash and sometimes a small watermelon but that's
about it.   I have seen people very adept at using one and they use it
almost like a chef's knife.  I suppose if I practiced with it more I would
be more comfortable.  Enjoy your new find.

Shoshanah