[Sca-cooks] Cheese making

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 24 23:16:44 PDT 2013

Greetings Aelianora,

Did you create a handout for your class? Sometimes these can make great additions to the Florilegium. My standard policy is that the copyright remains with the author and I'll accept updates at any time.

Stefan
(I'm posting this instead of just emailing it, as a gentle reminder to others that they can help their teaching reach an even wider circle by letting me publish their work.)
--------
Aelianora de Wyntringham
Barony of Dragon's Laire, An Tir

PS If anyone wants a personal version of the class I was going to teach
at Culinary Symposium, let me know.  I also run a fairly popular cheese
making demo at June Faire in Kitsap County, WA (first weekend in June)
and will be teaching cheese at another event in August if anyone is
interested.

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris