[Sca-cooks] Grenade syrup or molasses

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:05:33 PDT 2013

Thank you the only difference between molasses and syrup here seems be the thickness and the amount of hours you cook it.
I am going to have a Macedonien guest, an Art historian, and he invited me in his house in Skopje with some delicious cookies only baked at the mountains in Macedonien where Alexander was once born. He said to me those cookies were made after the same recipe used in Alexander's time.
That's because we are going to roast a whole lamb for Pance in his visit and I wanted to make several side dishes to the lamb, among them rice with pomegranates and pistachio nuts and raisins.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone