[Sca-cooks] Grenade syrup or molasses

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:09:37 PDT 2013

Sadly the Middle East grocery stores here are few, our immigration is an old inmigration and they live most integrated to the Uruguayan society and their foods are not longer cooked.
The only ethnic group still having their own restaurants here are the Armenians and their lemajuns, a kind of pizza with minced meat and lemon, are eaten everywhere.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone