[Sca-cooks] cattle

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Mar 17 19:05:49 PDT 2013

On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 9:29 PM,  <JIMCHEVAL at aol.com> wrote:

> Just to be clear, in one case, the animals in question are  said to give
> milk, so I believe we're talking about beef.

Please keep in mind, that,  while we primarily think of cows providing
milk, currently goats and sheep are milked in Europe and the US, and
camels have been milked in the Middle East for years. Also the Mongols
milked horses (I'm unaware of anyone currently using milk as food
commonly, although horse milk had been used medically) as well as yak
milk in appropriate areas. I have no doubt that other large animals
would be milked if they were readily available.

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2