[Sca-cooks] cattle

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 19:37:59 PDT 2013

All true enough. But the Irish as far as I know have tended to favor cow's
milk.

You can also milk a pig, as far as that goes. No one seems to want to
though.

Jim  Chevallier
www.chezjim.com

Newly translated from Pierre Jean-Baptiste  Le Grand d'Aussy:
Eggs, Cheese and Butter in Old Regime France

In a message dated 3/17/2013 7:05:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,