[Sca-cooks] Cheese making

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 19:01:43 PDT 2013

Or worse.

When I made cheese many, many years ago, I read up on it  first and one
apparently serious source said one of the "wild" cultures that can  grow on
milk was so virulent a few drops could poison the water supply.

In general I think anything that involves inviting random life forms  to
land should be approached with respect.

Jim  Chevallier
_www.chezjim.com_ (http://www.chezjim.com/)

A  History of Coffee and Other Refreshments in Early Modern France
by  Pierre Le Grand d'Aussy