[Sca-cooks] Culinary Historians on Linkedin

Chef Christy chefchristy at kingstaste.com
Sat Mar 16 15:26:24 PDT 2013

Hi all,

In toodling around on Linkedin I discovered that there were no groups for
food historians at all, so I created one.  I want to aim the discussions at
times when food history is relevant to your work, whether as a full-blown
reenactor at an historic site or simply a sales presentation where the
history of your product is shown to be relevant.

If you are on Linkedin and would like to join, send me a request.  The
group's name is Culinary Historians, or you can send a message to me there
at: Christine Seelye-King.

This is not an SCA time period-only group, so topics could range from the
introduction of Birdseye frozen vegetables in the 1920's to historic tomato
seedlings.

Hope to see some of you there!

Christiannna