[Sca-cooks] poudre fort

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 25 14:58:14 PDT 2013

<<< An interesting link I found checking out other's poudre fort recipes.>>>

So, what did you find in your search of poudre fort recipes?

I think everything I have on them is in this file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of the Florilegium, but of course additional info is always useful.
spice-mixes-msg (104K) 3/ 1/09 Period spice mixtures. Poudre Forte, Douce.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/spice-mixes-msg.html

<<< It's
a SCAdian Medieval Cuisine site on Google Plus that includes class
handouts. If it's been mentioned here before I apologize for being
redundant. >>>

Don't worry about being redundant. We have people join and leave the list all the time, and those new folks might not have seen it previously.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris