[Sca-cooks] garum, and the the Great Courses food history class

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon May 13 20:14:24 PDT 2013

Albala mentions garum in his blog and in his book The Lost Arts of Hearth & Home: The Happy Luddite's Guide...

 Also this blog entry by Laura Kelly talks about a group
including Charles Perry, Ken Albala, Sally Grainger, Napa winemaker David Mahaffey, Roman Restaranteur Paolo Magnanimi and the lovely polymath, Deana Sidney from Lost Past Remembered getting together to sample Roman recipes and garum.

http://www.silkroadgourmet.com/garum-is-umami-in-a-bottle/

Johnnae