[Sca-cooks] Oklahoma storm

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed May 22 05:53:43 PDT 2013

The sale of our house was a surprising event even for us and we contracted
the same day a sale of the house in Moore fell through.  Since we own the
house in Moore free and clear, we decided to use it as our domicile of
record for the next year and a half while we finish moving our possessions
to NM.  The Outlands will be seeing more of us over the coming months.
Actually selling what has been our home for a quarter of a century is a
tectonic event in our lives and has made it easier to move on, both
emotionally and financially.

Berkeley Bowl is the kind of place ever good cook wants to hand.  Urtatim
was a fabulous guide and good company.  So if you can get out to the Coast,
enjoy the visit.

While it's not the Berkeley Bowl, HMart (I believe that's right) is a large
oriental market in Denver and is worth a look.

Bear