[Sca-cooks] Oklahoma storm

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 21 20:52:33 PDT 2013

Yes Bear, I thought you were now off in New Mexico, too. I had no idea that you had recently moved to Moore.

Please do let us know where you currently are and how things are going. Not that I can do much traveling until I get a new kidney. :-) Would love the chance to see this Berkeley Bowl with you, Urtatim, as well. For now I'll just have to be happy with Whole Foods and the soon? to come to Austin, Trader Joes.  Three of them!

Stefan

<<< Johnna wrote:
> For those who might be concerned,
> I can report that Bear and Margaret were not at home in Oklahoma.
> They had just recently moved into a home in Moore.
> Don't know about their house, but they are safe.

Oh! I knew they moved, but for some reason i thought it was to New Mexico. I am so glad to hear they are safe!

They passed through Berkeley a couple years ago and i had the pleasure of escorting them around to the Berkeley Bowl, Lacis, and Stonemountain and Daughter. We would have had an afternoon snack at Crixa, but it was a Monday when it's closed, so we dropped in to Sweet Adeline Bakeshop on Adeline near Stanford. It was a joy to meet and spend time with them.

Someone sometimes called Urtatim >>>

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris