[Sca-cooks] California suggestions

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed May 29 13:53:18 PDT 2013

Berkeley Bowl is an extraordinary grocery store.

We're in San Jose, and could recommend good Indian, Chinese and Japanese
restaurants near us, but no expertise for S.F.

There is an A&S event near Sacramento that weekend that we're teaching
at--probably between an hour and two hours out of SF.

On 5/28/13 9:17 AM, nd sca wrote:
> Greetings!  I will be in the Bay area for two weeks, including over a weekend and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for markets or restaurants?  I will be staying in Alameda and spending days in San Francisco.   Is there anything going on the weekend of June 8/9?  My Lord is also trying to figure out if there are any heavy practices near there that Saturday.
>

> Thanks!
>
> Natal'ia

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com