[Sca-cooks] C.A. translation and organization questions

JIMCHEVAL at aol.com JIMCHEVAL at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 10:15:55 PST 2013

These days, too, if space does not allow you to actually include the
original (preferably on facing pages or, in an electronic edition, possibly
linked section by section), you can typically provide an on-line link to it
(don't know if this is true for Turkish).

Since I think at this point there's a consensus on the main points, I'd add
 that it's always useful to look over some existing translations and see
how  different authors handle these issues. I would think most libraries today
have  at least some available. Even Amazon's Look Inside the Book feature
or some  Google Books previews may be enough to address some of your concerns.

Jim  Chevallier
 (http://www.chezjim.com/) www.chezjim.com

Les Leftovers: sort of a food history  blog
leslefts.blogspot.com

In a message dated 11/2/2013 9:28:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,