[Sca-cooks] hair cloth

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Mon Nov 4 21:40:31 PST 2013

The horsehair I bought recently to give body to the bottom of my wide skirt was polyester.  The information I've seen for making a milk strainer of sprang in early times involved using the hair if a cows tail.  After all horsehair was exactly that. Fabric made from the mane and tail hair of the thousands of horses after death.

I had to search all over to find 3" or wider braid Because very few places have it and I'm in fabric heaven in Portland, OR!

Wanda

Sent from my iPad