[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Cheri or Anne celticcheri at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 08:21:34 PST 2013

Maybe, in order to cook a feast, the group should require it be as close to period food as possible.  Make the group in charge of what they want to eat?

I would hate to pay for feast and find it's not period food as that is the entire point of the feast ...it's the entire point of everything in the SCA...If we loose that, what are we?
Anne

Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
those you know hereafter."