[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Nov 8 18:09:26 PST 2013

I question the advisability of ordering anyone to cook "period food."  Given
some of the feasts I've endured, I'll settle for the cook being able to cook
for a group.

On the other hand, I will be moving to the College of St. Golias, which has
some good cooks, who lack experience in historical cooking and culinary
history.  Hopefully, I will be an adequate instructor.

Bear