[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Nov 9 12:41:03 PST 2013

There may be easy interaction via Facebook, but there's the problem of being able to effectively
search or find information easily. Try relocating a post or a link after a period of time. How easy is that? What is displayed or how it is ordered is often determined by device too and that
can be problematic. I know that what the iPad displays is different than the phone or the desktop; that can matter in terms of information.
And what about archives? Are the Facebook posts being gathered up and placed say in the Florilegium?

Johnnae