[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Mon Nov 11 07:01:28 PST 2013

Note that everyone attending an SCA event is required to make "an
attempt" at medieval costume.  They don't have to be particularly
accurate, they just have to try.

I don't see any reason that those cooking a feast for an event shouldn't
be required to make an attempt at cooking medieval food.  It wouldn't
have to be from any one time or place, it wouldn't have to use fancy or
rare ingredients, it wouldn't even need to be particularly accurate.  It
would just have to be an attempt - the food equivalent of a T-tunic.

- Doc