[Sca-cooks] C.A. translation and organization questions

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Nov 2 20:26:04 PDT 2013

Busy and don't have time to answer in full.
Mostly I agree with what has been said to date.
On order - The translations MUST be kept in the original order! Seriously the order in which they appear is as much a part of the corpus as the order of the sentences.
That being said if you are doing modern redactions of some of the recipes (not all) and they are at the back of the translation you could put them into modern courses or sections but WHY?
Eduardo

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net