[Sca-cooks] Local Feast Disappointment

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Mon Nov 11 06:55:58 PST 2013

I forgot to mention the chocolate cream pie for dessert.

It wouldn't have bugged me so much - the steak and potatoes - if there
had been even the vaguest attempt at research and a hand-waive and a
wink, but the "feast-o-crat" (and I use that term here because it fits
and was what they chose to call themselves) had stated well in advance
of the event that he didn't care at all about medieval food.

Why then did he insist on cooking the feast when there were several
others within the local area who were interested in cooking the feast
and wanted to do something medieval?

- Doc