[Sca-cooks] Use of FB for scholarly discussions and problems with FB g...

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 13:51:52 PST 2013

Another group I belong to, had a long series of posts about
suggestions for the group over a couple of weeks, maybe 500
individual posts from 100+ people spread over 30-40 threads.  I was
*trying* to archive them, and it's very difficult.  Facebook changes
the order each time someone adds to the thread, and it's almost
impossible to see everything on an quickly updating group, and
sometimes FB simply won't show you older posts, even if "older" only
means 8 hours ago.

Sharon (Cause Ranvaig doesn't use Facebook).