[Sca-cooks] Why a feastocrat might get picked over other headcooks

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Nov 11 19:53:19 PST 2013

Or the group can do something screwy like just assign two people, one to be event autocrat
and one to be cook without taking skills into account. And it does happen.
I ended up as event autocrat. It was my menu but I was not allowed to choose the cook.
The group let the local A&S minister have the feast.

Johnnae