[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 20:25:41 PST 2013

Our gathering will be small this year (8 adults/2 children) but our feast
will not be.  I am thankful for all of you who continually push me to be
more authentic in my SCA cooking.  I appreciate the encouragement and
strive to be just a little more authentic each time.

Sending blessings for a happy and safe holiday season.

Shoshanah