[Sca-cooks] A Quince Puzzle

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 9 12:18:24 PDT 2013

I'd written:
< The sugar stage article is not on my web site, but if anyone wants me
<to send them a copy, please contact me at one of the addresses below my
<signature.

And Stefan, collector of just about everything, responded:

 >Umm. Is this the article you are thinking of?

 >In the FOOD-SWEETS section of the Florilegium:
 >Candying-art (9K) 6/29/99 Period and modern descriptions of the
 >candying process by Alys Katharine.
 >http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/Candying-art.html

It's the core of what I've ended up with but the final compilation is
perhaps three times as long and more detailed. I didn't remember I had
written what I sent to you! I'm unsure about sending the latest version...

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com