[Sca-cooks] A high table question

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Oct 6 07:55:46 PDT 2013

So, I have a question about feasts and the high table. I seem to
remember a discussion about this, some time ago, and I'd like to know if
anyone here remembers it and can confirm or correct my memory. Is it
indeed _not_ ok to serve the high table more or different food than the
rest of the hall, particularly if they have paid the same site/feast
fee? I'm not talking about something special brought in as a gift, a
donation not in the feast budget- I'm talking a planned two-level fare.
I seem to remember that it had something to do with financial policy,
but I can't remember what it was.

And I hate high table with seating on both sides. Makes the handwashing
really difficult. :-P

Liutgard
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: