[Sca-cooks] Cooks Challenge

kathryn gordon gordonattekathy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:29:29 PDT 2013

*A challenge to all Cooks!*

 We are in need of Teacher's for Axeman's Cooking Symposium at a local area
primitive site (This will be tent camping or RV’s only there are no cabins.)

 It does have water – portable well water, but there is no electricity and
limited cell reception. There will be pavilions set up and plenty of places
to have period open fire cooking. Plus we can have camp stoves, and tables
that will be set up for use. So the only type of classes that would not
have facilities would be those that use a modern kitchen.

 Scheduling Preferences:

 9:00 -9:50

10:00-10:50

11:00-11:50

1:00-1:50

2:00-2:50

3:00-3:50

4:00-4:50

 If you have a class format of round table, lecture, demonstration,
hands-on-demo, consulting table please volunteer.