[Sca-cooks] What period foods were/weren't recommended for pregnancy?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 7 22:34:50 PDT 2013

Phlip said:
<<< Could well be, Johnna. Was hoping maybe Stefan might have stashed it
somewhere. >>>

I just used the search engine in the Florilegium on "horse manure" and didn't find any hits for human pregnancy. In fact, I got more ads than I got hits. :-(

"foods for pregnancy" did get me a few more hits, but more on what not to eat than foods to eat.

Stefan
I still do have a bunch of digests from back in 2011 and 2012 that I need to read through and scavenge///steal////borrow things from for the Florilegium.