[Sca-cooks] MidWinter Feast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 8 19:05:05 PDT 2013

<<< Our plan is not to have a feast but an all day sideboard.  We've broken the
day up into 4 sections and we're hoping to have a head cook and helpers for
each section.  That way no one group is in the kitchen all day and they can
get out and enjoy the festivities. >>>

Perhaps this write-up on another all-day feast might be of interest?
Tavern-Feast-art (14K) 1/13/99 An all-day tavern-style feast.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEAST-REVIEWS/Tavern-Feast-art.html

Here's some useful advice on day boards/side boards:
dayboards-msg (76K) 1/ 6/11 SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day meals.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/dayboards-msg.html

And a report on another sideboard:
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K) 8/ 5/02 "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEAST-REVIEWS/Daybrd-Advent-art.html

Stefan
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com