[Sca-cooks] pan peppato

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 10 14:17:05 PDT 2013

Bear said:
<<< I'm thinking of donating some pan peppato to the feast this year.  Wanna try
some? >>>

Since this has "pan" as part of the name, and this is from/by you, I assume this is some kind of bread. But what kind is it, and where is it from originally?

Thanks,
  Stefan

PS: Auria, there are lots of bread recipes and much useful, wonderful info from Bear on breads and bread making in the FOOD-BREADS section of the Florilegium.
--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris